6/22/2005

I just don't get it....

I was surfing blogs last night and I ran across one of a 12 year old stating that she was Bi-sexual.

Okay....she is only 12 how does she know what she is??? I mean 12 year olds mainly hang out with peers of the same sex as they are right??? I mean I had a boyfriend when I was 12 but that only meant that we sat by each other at lunch. What do a bi-sexual relationships at 12 years old include??

I realize that teens are having sex at a very young age, but she isn't even a teen yet. I don't even think that her body would respond the right way to sex, I know her emotions and mind couldn't . If she is just hangin' out with more girls then guys does this make her bi-sexual??

What do her parents think about this or do they know??? Do they care?

Is our society so caught up in itself that it doesn't see these teens screaming for guidance??

3 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

the teens odnt know they are screaming for guidence. they think they are pissing everyone off.

6/25/2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Is that what they want? Do they want the anger?

I understand that they are searching for their true selves. But you can't find your true self if you are labeled because then you are just a label.

6/30/2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site I tramadol ultram oasis mattress New york security systems dvr Allergies of dog Patrick racing air filter Texas buick dealer qk too aftershave Divorce jessica papers simpsons perfume carolina herrera unlimited perfumes eau de toilette buspirone anti anxiety drug gentry dental insurance

2/06/2007 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home