10/29/2006

I Broke the Bank

Yep, I did....

After a few of painful hours this weekend at my parents' house closing in the A/C, moving furniture AGAIN, and being forced to bring to my house a 9 ton wardrobe...I, for some insane reason, decided to re-arrange my bedroom. I moved my chest-o-drawers a little to quick and my piggy bit the dust...

Do you know how far coinage can scatter when it falls off of a 6 ft resting place and hits a tile floor??? Let me tell you, I am still finding change 3 rooms away!!

Poor Piggy lost his innards...kinda like Humpty Dumpty who BTW wasn't pushed.....

I'm not really fond of Halloween for meth-head reasons. Too much to go into detail here and besides O'Gherkin has been forced to listen to me and I am fortunate he does not judge me for things in my past and, thankfully, he doesn't throw it in my face at a later date.
I really don't know why people do that, especially when it doesn't involve them, I guess it's a way of feeling superior or something.

Anyway, I am counting the bruises on my legs and arms and I'm up to 19!!
What a weekend.

How was your weekend???
Make me jealous!!! I double dog dare you!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Kings CSI unit says that there was foul play on the humpty dumpty crime scene

10/30/2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl...didn't you know that piggy banks aren't piniatas?? However you spell that damn word.

10/30/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Do you have big plans for trick or treating tonight?

Ack! I'm hoping I can talk Dave into taking The Bear. I HATE trick or treating
!

10/31/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been tempted on several occasions to PURPOSELY break the piggy bank- like when you want that one rolled up dollar bill that JUST WON'T FALL OUT THE DAMN HOLE!!

10/31/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home