10/25/2006

Yep, this is me.....

Another suckie week at work.

I am still out of my office and waiting for my to get it's remodeling finished....we were supposed to be able to move back in last week!!! Yeah--Contractors....

More realization of what I thought would be perfect is far from.

Dealing with meth-head and his "Holier, than thou" attitude over parenting. (He has been lecturing me on getting Ashton's bike fixed--the kick stand is bent). Like he ever did any of that with AJ or Ashton when we lived with him or like he pays child support. I should of poisoned his food when I had the chance!!!

Alec asks me if it's Halloween yet about every 10 minutes and has for the past week. Thank goodness that Halloween is next week.

However, on a positive note......O'Gherkin and I are talking again...YEAH!!!!
How's your week going???

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yeah...I find it's better to not tell Kayden about upcoming "special" days. He'll drive me nuts every time asking the "is it time" questions!

10/26/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Aaaah Halloween.
I love Halloween.

Oh god, we had contractors come to our house and put in a sky light. They had to borrow tools. And they did about....20 minutes worth of work.
The killed my moms plants, and one guy almost fell through the hole they made for the window. Which was funny.
Then they didn't put it in right, so my grandmother spent an extra $500 on fixing the window.
Jerks.

10/26/2006 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be working on Halloween anyway.

People are always better parents over the phone. Every time I have the kids, soon as I drop them off and the ex has had time to grill them, she always calls with something I did wrong on the weekend.

Hate that shit.

10/26/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home