10/22/2006

Ever Feel Like This????

I am right now.
The Teen just brought me his "senior" stuff. $287.00 for cap, gown, tassel, announcements, thank you's and the cool name cards. $57.00 for senior pictures, $60.00 for a year book. I'm not even going to bring up the season pass to Purgatory , new snowboard boots and bindings and new snowboarding suit... or the $872.78 I just spent fixing his truck...for a new power steering pump and hoses, replaced a broken fender and some kind of bearing joint shock thingie on the front driver's side.......

I have pretty much spent my whole weekend at my parents' house helping them. Took my mom to smith's yesterday and then to wal-mart today. Somehow she hurt her arm so not only am I the watch dog...but also the heavy thing lifter and reacher for stuff on the high shelves. I redid her kitchen cabinet shelves and put all the canned food on the bottom shelf. She had a lot of food on the higher shelves but neither she or my dad could reach it and they wouldn't ask for help....I just did it and didn't say anything. Then I moved back all the stuff on the outside of the house that the painters moved. My dad started to yell at me and I just snapped back "Well, you can't do it and it needs to be done!!" he then said okay and told me where he wanted things moved too.

For Christmas, I am doing a 2006 scrapbook for her of (hopefully) everyone...even my butthead brother....well maybe him, I will include my nephew though. I am also going to sneak her falling apart wedding album out of her house and hopefully get it scrapbooked without her noticing it's gone.

Have you started your Christmas Gift Adventures yet????

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, aint you a perfect daughter. You gonna come help me when I get all old and frail?

Nooooo, I have yet to start the mad dash for Xmas.

10/23/2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I hear you sista!! Clinton is bleeding me dry!

10/23/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger mama said...

I have been thinking about things to get people for this christmas since last christmas! I think i might just do gift certificates cause shipping stuff from the north costs double what it did to purchase the product!

10/24/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've starting thinking about some things I wanted to get for people- that's as far as i've gotten yet lol.

10/25/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home