10/14/2006

Yes, I''m tempted....


Not that I ever would...but this week has truly been suckie!!!!


At work the management decided to do away with all the "through-out-the-year bonuses" and just give everyone a raise. This all started August 1st and was supposed to go into effect on September 1st. But the HR leader didn't have the data evaluated properly so I had to redo it all and go back 20 months and record all absences and the reason so the raise would be fair and just. (we payed bonuses based on attendance so it was important). So, after I re-did all of his junk...then he calculated the correct raise amounts and then didn't give them to me he gave them to someone else (whom shall remain nameless) to enter them. Well the payday for Oct. 1 came up this Monday and HR geek was home sick....and his nameless helper hadn't done SHIT!! and when I asked her for the spread sheet...she finally complied and I entered all the changes in the payroll system...then Wednesday night comes around and I find out all the rates she had given me were WRONG!!! So I spent the rest of the week re-doing her BS again. I finally went and told the president that if I am to have anything to do with any more changes or updates I want to do the whole damn thing cause I don't like cleaning up other peoples messes cause it makes me look stupid and I'm the one who fixed it!!!


Today, my fridge that we got back in April stopped working!!!! I had just went grocery shopping with all kinds of frozen and cold stuff...got home to put it up...and the ice cream that was in there was melted!!! I called Sears....they will have a technician here the 23rd!!! I asked him what I was supposed to due till then, the unit is only 6 months old!!! He said "try dry ice.. DICKHEAD is what I should of said back....I just hung up


Called my parents to tell them that the painter had got to the outside of their house. My sister-in-law told me that they are on vacation and don't need to deal with all of that....HELLO!!! IT'S THEIR HOUSE!! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, 3 years ago my brother told me that they were taking a vacation from me!!! Yet I am the one that takes care of them. I saw a son yelling at his mother in Smith's today. Very mean-ly telling her that she can't take care of herself and she needs to quit thinking she can!! He was very loud in a very public place. I just walked by and said (rather loudly as well) "You should be nice to your mother, she puts up with you" he just glared at me and she smiled....





Like that's ever gonna happen to this peebugg.....


Been talking to Northern Guy this last week. Actually talking about deep meaningful crap...kinda scared me--then I started liking it. Then, of course, he disappeared again. I don't know why I don't get mad and tell him to take a flying leap. There is just something there that causes me to tolerate it and hope for his attention again.....




AND

I've been listing to some serious country music, "Close Enough To Perfect", "Don't Take The Girl", "Can't Unlove You", "Meet Me In Montana", "Jesus, Take the Wheel" and "Angels Among Us" so what else do you think I'm doing.......

YEP
Crying even more. Wishing I was able to have and feel the way they do in these songs. I long for it, but for some reason I always destroy it.... I tried to post one of the songs on here, but I failed so if you know how...tell me....and I will try...please...please!!!

How was your week???

come on make me jealous!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

jealous...ummmm...ok. Dave just threw up in my trash can by the bed. Isn't it romantic???

10/14/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

it is ...it is.....in a Florence Nightengale kinda way....

Hope he starts to feel better soon...

10/14/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could make you jealous. I've been cleaning up dog poop and pee and dealing with BS. I don't really want to get into it but I have a knot in my stomach and I'm nauseous because I have some major stuff to air out with the man tonight when he gets home.

I have to give advice about Northern Guy. If the advice sucks, just ignore me- but I have to say I hate when guys treat women like that. They disappear only to reappear when they are bored or lonely. Don't even tell him bye- just stop taking his calls/emails/whatever. You can do SO MUCH BETTER.

10/17/2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Oh yuck...country....

The 23rd was the day I was SUPPOSED to go see Kill Hannah perform LIVE and meet them IN PERSON with HIM and some other bands I don't give a crap about.

Things will look up. I think the zodiac sign of the moment is Cancer, so everyone is all weepy and down at the moment. But as soon as that passes, and we go into the next zodiac sign, things will be much better.
Everyone will be feeling better and want to do things.

I can't believe your fridge broke. If I were you, I'd call again and make them come NOW.
And if they don't, go to the store and demand a new fridge.
That's what my mom would do. Be asertive! (sp?)

Hope all else is well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your fridge. ;)

10/17/2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home