9/29/2006

Friday Stuff!!!!!

I really have no theme today.....my life is just bland and not organized this week....

I think this guy IM'd me this week. I've been getting all kinds of weird IM's....some not even in English......One guy just sent me an invitation to see his cam....have no idea who he was....and I didn't look.... the one time I did accept one of those unknown invitations...it was a guy doing himself with a bannana on the cam!!!! I called "biker chick" in and we watched it for a bit laughing our butts off and then the guy ate the bannana.....we both grossed out.......I know..."TMI"......

No great plans for this weekend...I am helping my parents get ready to fly to Houston...my mom is majorly freaking out...so wish me luck.........

Any great weekend plans???

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

AGGGHHHH....my eyes...my eyes!!!!!!

That is some scary schtick!

9/29/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Kdubs said...

Oh beth you crack me up. You really need to get some sort of better screening process LOLOL

9/29/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

what pink are you talking about?

yes, go to Youtube and tpy ein Farting Preacher.
so it to your kids, because they will love it!

9/29/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oh, and it took about an hour to do everything in the rainbow post.

9/30/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home