9/16/2006

My Baby is Growing Up......(sniff-sniff)


Thursday we were on our way to school and out of no where Alec pipes up in the back...


"Mom, when I grow up can I have a motorcycle?? I want a Dragon 3000"


This was his first "when I grow up" statement.....I have no idea what a dragon 3000 is but I told him he could have one if he paid the insurance for it.


Ashton said "I want a slugbug". That's my boy!!!!


Then Friday morning he wanted jeans!!!! Alec, before Friday, hated anything that had snaps or buttons at the waist. I told him we would go get some after school. As soon as I got to daycare he ran up and said


'"We're going shopping?"


dang...he remembered... so we headed to Wal-mart and I picked out 3 different styles in his size. We find the dressing room and start the trying on process. The first pair he gets about half way up and says


"Nope, not these"


and he takes them off and gets the next pair. gets them on and I help him snap them and he turns around and looks at his booty in the mirror,


"nope not these"


and he takes them off and we go for the 3rd pair. He gets them on, and again looks at his booty in the mirror, spanks "the booty" and says...


"Yep, these!"


I have no idea what look he was going for...but I guess we found it.....





How is your weekend going so far???

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I love the spanking of the booty!

9/17/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Woo Woo!! Cutie butt in those jeans. Where do kids pick up that stuff?

9/17/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home