9/09/2006

I've been called a "Slacker".....

Me...can you imagine????


Here is my new front gate sign....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think it's rather fitting....


I've had another one of those weeks at work...I am tempted to bring in Midol, tequila and maybe some "ganja"(did I spell that right O'gherkin?) brownies for biker chick just so she might stop being such a "biatch"

Here is the kitten update......"Buddy" is our other cat that is about a year old and he is in some of the pictures. Buddy is not quite the social butterfly that "Merlin" or "NigNag" as the teens call her.







Here is the teen and his new "long board" I am sure we will be visiting the ER soon...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the teen being a "cool big brother"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, O'Gherkin........(I would say "bite me" but he is keeping track) There ya go...
How is everyone's weekend so far???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, How would I even know what Ganja is? And 2nd you have told me to bite you aproximately 65 times and I plan on following thru each and every time I was told :)

9/09/2006 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love the sign!

My weekend is good, just a little busy with birthday stuff!

9/10/2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Sick...again. 2nd weekend in a row. BBBLLLLLAAAAAHHHH!

9/10/2006 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaang, that board is about as long as he is...

The Drib

9/11/2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow those long boards are so huge!! I'm so uncoordinated I'd fall right off.

9/11/2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home