5/17/2006

Mischievous Bugs

Ashton's school play was tonight.....
he is such a stage person...

He was a black widow spider. They originally had legs made out of stuffed panty hose, but unfortunately they left them at the high school after this morning's rehearsal and the teenagers had a bit of fun with them....so they used their practice paper legs instead...

This is my first attempt at filming on my digital....I had the camera the wrong way at first...but I wise up and get it right...so be patient.....you can hear Ashton singing...he is so funny


This is Alec trying very hard to be good before the play started....we had to be there 45 minutes early....so he did very well and he got so excited when Ashton's group came forward on the stage. I had to hold on to him cause he tried to run up there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

ooh! okay. I dont watch NCSI. so....i wouldnt know he was leaving the show.

i love Axl Rose.
Connie made fun of me because i, being the one who will just randomly say what she is thinking, goes "im gonng buy an Axl Rose poster. where should i put it?"
she goes "dude! seriously? Axl Rose? are you obsessed?"
im not. really. im telling you the truth.

5/18/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

How did you get that on your blog??? You are such a smarty!! Please tell me how so I can get Clinton's drum thing on!

5/18/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How sweet! I can't wait until Leah is old enough for school plays. I love it!

5/18/2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute. I can't wait for my boys to get big enough so I can enjoy these kinds of days with them!

5/24/2006 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home