2/14/2006

AAWW....

maxsmith4u2003: hello,am sorry for the intrusion into your privacy.I'm max from Italy but presently leaving in Nevada.i work as a contractor.i was in a relationship with my ex,but later lost her in a motor accident.it hurt me so bad.and since then,i have not got any serious relationship again.......it is si hard to be lonely i bet you.........i have three dogs which i take out with me everywhere i go during the weekend after the cleaning of my pool......i like going to the beach,reading,dancing,swimming and anything out doorsi got into your profile and am very much interested in knowing you more.....i will ike to meet a loving,caring,faithful and honest woman on here and later meet her in person.all i am looking for is a happy home.i will like to talk to you more

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a scam. He's out to scam people. BEWARE.. http://www.romancescam.com/album/index.php?cat=6&page=20

7/27/2006 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home