1/26/2006

What kids say....


When I picked up the boys from daycare yesterday. Ashton stated that he wanted a sister. Of course he said this as loud as possible in a group of kids.

I said "Sure, we will stop by the store on the way home and pick one up."
"Really, can I have one that is not a baby??? Cause I want to play with her now!!!"
"Honey, I was kidding--they don't sell children at stores."
"Can we adopt one then?"
"I don't think they would let a single mom with 3 kids adopt another child."
"Can you find a guy that has a daughter and marry him then??"
"I will try"

The lady behind me busted out laughing.

The weird thing is...that he was totally serious. I wonder where they come up with these things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

If you find someone giving away baby girls...give me a call! I'll take one!

1/26/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Siesh said...

Kids, they're so awesome! That's hilarious!

1/29/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home