1/18/2006

Creator of the Name!!!!!

Here is the creator of the "PeeBugg" Name
His name is Mike and his last name began with an O but can't remember the rest....


okay...here is the story....first off...no, I never peed on a bug and no it's not like a piss ant.


In 1987, in high school...I was in a computer class. I sat at the back of the class with about 7 others. Did we pay attention???? Heck no, that's why we sat at the back of the class. (Which is odd considering how much I use and abuse computers now) Anyway, we were playing a computer game called Montezuma's Revenge. Had been playing the game every day since the second day of class--All of Us..... And I had just completed a level that the guy next to me (that's him up there) couldn't get past. And of course I had to make a huge deal out of it, do the whole victory dance and everything. He slammed his hands down on the desk and said....

"You are such a P(silence) BUG!!"

Then he laughed.....and said "Yep, you're a PeeBugg!!"

He called me that from there on out. And when the time came to come up with an original screen name for messengers, e-mails and the works.....PeeBugg wasn't taken...imagine that!!!

So there you have it folks.....

What high school memories still haunt you???

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I'm not really haunted by High School, but...I did hear that my birth father rejoined the Soap Opera that made him famous!

"You'd better love somebody..."

1/18/2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home