7/27/2005

Name this emotion!!!

Have you ever felt a "connection" with a member of the opposite sex!!!

I have, and I have never ever done anything with it.

The first one, I was married and he was not. But no matter what horrible thing was going on, his visits always made me feel better. But, unfortunately, when I finally got divorced he was getting married.

Second one was a guy I used to work with. There was always an attraction. I mean he isn't gorgous or anything, but there was just something. We talked about it and then we both decided we didn't want to ruin what ever it was that was there so we are just friends.

Number three is a guy I work with now. He is married and the same age I am. He grew up in this area as I did and we know alot of the same people. So there is a huge attraction between us and it's not just on my side. But, since he is married we are just really good friends. At Christmas, he was fighting with his wife and I was dealing with my ex--we hugged each other "Merry Christmas" and it seemed instantly we both felt better. Just from a hug--really weird.

I am not sure exactly what this attraction/understanding thing is called. It could be soul mates but I really don't think so.

It would be so incredibly wonderful to marry someone you had this with--or would it. If you got seriously involved or married, would it go away???

Reason for this thought---Guy #4

Known him forever, actually did some youth stuff with his older sister when I was 12 years old, now I'm 35 so that's 23+ years of having some type of connection with this guy. When I was younger I wrote it off to a crush because he was a few years older and very handsome.

But now, he is still taller and older not as handsome and of course by this stage in life we all have some extra baggage. But just talking to him on the phone or via e-mail seems so soothing and ful-filling. And there is no physical anything. It's just spiritually up lifting.

What is it?? and can I package it for re-sale??? I could make millions!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I will be waiting for an email telling me who these "soul dudes" are! I'm dying to know!!

7/27/2005 7:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

it took me 34 years to find someone I had that "connection" with and I just married him almost 11 months ago. we both swore that we would do whatever it took to make sure that it didn't ever go away.

it's not easy to find so if you have it, don't let it go.

7/28/2005 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Lexus is300 tyre daimler chrysler annual report financial statement 2002 Statins cause muscle weakness Diet pills yellow bottle ohio weight loss diet pills Shaved+ice+makers Thyacin diet pills Eyewear manufacturing champion Wellbutrin+ Drugs acyclovir Cctv+camera+security+system Diet new pill sample Youth football jersey Keyword lexapro ocd baikalguide buy diet program pill Home refinance calculators

3/05/2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home