5/08/2006

What This Girl Wants

Because I hope that eventually Northern Guy will pop in and read my last post......

Have you ever seen the movie "What a Girl Wants"? At the very end you find out that the mom had waited 17 years for "her man" to say or do something.

I honestly hope it doesn't take 17 years, but I am so with her on that feeling.

There is something between Northern Guy and I that I cannot explain. I get emotionally frustrated and crying out of control---yet I cannot be mad at him. Instead, I search for understanding in whatever is going on and somehow I always make the problem my fault. When in reality, it's really not a problem at all. It's just a lack of communication--which yes is a problem but not the one at hand that I am sobbing over at the moment.

I would gladly wait if I knew that is what he wanted. Heck, I AM and most likely will remain waiting whether he wants me to are not. Everytime I think I've had enough some glimmer of a past conversation will magically appear in my mind and all is right with the world.

Have tried the date thing, but it just doesn't seem right--talking on the phone, on-line or whatever...he is the one that is always on my mind.

I'm not like a night-vision goggle toting, "boil your bunny" stalker chick..... I just treasure every moment I have had with him and right now that seems to be enough. I've decided to quit searching for someone else to occupy my mind and/or time. It's not fair to them and it makes me miserable in the long run.

I just hope that some day things will work out, and I'll have my white knight.....big heart........ soft touch.......fast horse.... (Faith Hill)

I'm incredibly sappy right now...(as if you couldn't tell)

I think I'll go watch the Hallmark channel.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

I so totally get where you are coming from... my hubby and I were doing the long distance thing- I dated, he dated.. but we kept talking-- finally it was a do or die situatin- I couldn't take it anymore.. Lotsa luck!

5/09/2006 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Stop somking aid nicotine addiction stop smoking n Free free quit smoking information Free personal property insurance Hair loss creams stop smoking benefits ultram 50mg tramadol resources for smoking cessation quit smoking information Volvo 340 insurance hear mp3s audio stop smoking klamath falls lasik surgeon aids smoking stop

11/20/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home