2/07/2006

The Proverbial Wall

Well, I think maybe Lisa has gotten the hint....knock on wood.

I know she read her e-mail because she sent me some jokes. So I know she got the e-mail I sent her and I haven't heard from her today.

I have a smidge of guilt, but it is time to draw the line or as DramaMama put it....put up some walls. She still has about $5,000.00 of my software...but it's just discs....I can pirate more....(oops did I say that??)

Just kidding...because I teach at the college...I get the student rate so replacing will be much cheaper than the original buying....

Hopefully I am done with life's drama for a while and I can just coast....

It's time for NCIS......

I'll take an ex-marine anyday!!!!

Peace Out!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Nice wall! :)

2/08/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I have taken off a few posts myself...especially if I thought they might read them.....

But she knows nothing of my blog....

Good luck with yours

2/08/2006 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Water faucet orgasm Amarillo texas phone book Volvo s70 convertible Textile motorcycle jackets poker table top plan Exicise taxes and copies of Hot sex at work pictures of pregnant women having sex What acyclovir Online bass fishing games Prickly pear cellulitis

2/07/2007 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home