2/08/2006

DOLLY LAMA-DOLLY LAMA-DOLLY LAMA


As I was sitting here reading some of my older blog entries and compared to my life lately.....They look really cool even though incredibly boring.

I am longing for calmness.....But they say it's calmest before the storm....So maybe just calmer cause I don't want a storm.....

I think I will sit with my legs crossed, burn some incense (if I had any), put my thumb and middle finger together in the meditating position and go...

"uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm"

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

you should try breathing excersises. (sp?)
sit with your legs cross, eyes closed palms up on your knees and breath in and out, counting to 10.
breathing in, 1. breathing out, 2. and so on.
just stay with that sensation.
and you dont need incense.

2/09/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I love that movie!

2/09/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

DM---you are the only one that caught that one!!!!

2/09/2006 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3/06/2007 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home