11/28/2005

Happy 17th Birthday, Dear AJ!!!!

Yes, it's true, my first born is now legal to go to rated "R" movies
and he bought his first "restricted" video game today.

Yes there he is...playing his XBOX 360...woo-hoo (I guess). Anyway, I have been asking him for the past 3 weeks what kind of cake he wants. I always got "I don't know" well last night he said "It doesn't matter it's just a cake"

.....fine...fine...fine....burst my bubble... so I got him this one today.....



Yep....I got him a Disney Princess cake...heh-heh.....

it says "Halo Cake" on it too...cause he likes the game "Halo"....

let's just say....I surprised him......



Grammie and PaPa bought Pizza Hut!!!!

and we had cake and sang Happy Birthday!!!

As I was cutting the cake, he said......

"Hey, I get to stick my tongue up 3 girls' dresses...and not get in trouble!!!" (yep he is my son) Niki just glared at him...hehehehehe........

It doesn't seem like 17 years ago that my little alien baby came into this world....

He has been through all of my good times and bad times with me.

My first guiding light. **deep sigh**

From a beautiful and so helpless baby to

the man who can't wait to conquer the world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Happy, happy birthday AJ, dear
Happy days will come to you all year
If I had one wish then it would be
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

Nice Cake, by the way!

11/28/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger The Quiet Traveler said...

my office pissed cracked up at the picture of the cake. too funny. you have an awesome sense of humour. keep up the fun.

Ps. found you through blogexplosion

11/29/2005 6:41 AM  
Blogger Pat Kirby said...

LOL. Love the princess cake and his response.

11/30/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger ~M~ said...

Happy Birtday AJ! Hope you liked the cake. (BTW, No fair Aj got an XBOX 360 and I didn't!)

11/30/2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

He looks cute.
Two thumbs up to him!

God bless.

11/30/2005 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Scholarship+for+student+with+a+deceased+parent

2/16/2007 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! tiny bbw Muncie indiana toy donations projector calleva litle girls and fat vagina free dvd movie software downloads karups amateurs teens flat screen tvs Second mortgage refinancing sacramento rialto california ca Laos minivan car rental Tooth+whitening+detroit Austin surveillance cameras titanium antivirus 2005 Free nude teen shaved pics bbw ebony mature

3/03/2007 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home