11/25/2005

Blog Worth Mentioning

I left my camera at my mom's so I was surfing blog explosion trying to find a topic to help me vent.....when I came across........

thewideawakes.org

It seems today that more and more people are attacking all things Christian. On this day where we give thanks for all of our freedoms and rights, we must also remember the sacrifices that our forefathers made and that our military men and women are making still today. We must also remember that this country was founded so as to be a place of freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. I won’t bore ya’all more today, but remember as you eat and fellowship with your friends and family today to be thankful for everything you have. God Bless!

Said The Smoke Eater @ 11:02 am Comments (1) Permalink

I CONCUR!!!!!!