2/02/2006

3 OF 14


"THE ONE"
No rush though I need your touch
I won't rush your heart
Until you feel on solid ground
Until your strength is found,
girlI'll fill those canyons in your soul
Like a river lead you home
And I'll walk a step behind
In the shadows so you shine
Just ask it will be done
And I will prove my love
Until you're sure that I'm "the one"
Somebody else was here before
He treated you unkind
And broken wings need time to heal
Before a heart can fly, girl
Trust in me and you'll find a heart so true
All I want to do is give the best of me to you
And stand beside you
Just ask it will be done
And I will prove my love
Until you're sure that I'm "the one"

~Gary Allen

2 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

about the post below, at least kelly cared.
(man or woman? men can be named kelly.)
and about blank, well...i dont mind laundry.
set up a time and i'll come right over.
but i charge by the load.

2/02/2006 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Best portable dvd player poppa chubby Cod fioricet order what is fioricet dvd software player download Canada dvd players car mazda review Withdrawing money from 401k cisco 2500 router proactiv sheer tint moisture

2/14/2007 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home